RACCOON GAME STUDIO SL a Spanish corporation, with registered and business offices at C/
“Applicable Data Protection Legislation” means any legislation in force from time to time which implements the European Union Directive 2002/58/EC, the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) 2016/679 of April 27th, 2016 and 3/2018 Spanish law and is applicable to this Agreement and all other applicable laws and regulations that may apply to the transfer of Personal Data. “Personal Data” shall mean any information relating to a Data subject; an identifiable person is one who can be defined, directly or indirectly, notably by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more factors specific to his/her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person. Contact data and Service Data are Personal Data. “Contact Data” means any names, phone numbers, e-mail addresses and certain financial details held within commercial systems to conduct the Parties’ relationship management and billing transactions between the Parties; “Controller”, “Data Subject”, “Personal Data”, “Process/Processing” and “Processor”, shall have the same meaning as in the European Union Directive 95/46/EC or the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of April 27th, 2016. “Service Data” means any Party’s Personal Data (that is not Contact Data) held within the Parties’ systems, applications or databases and that may be accessed, processed, used or stored as a consequence of performing the services under the Agreement. “Third Country” means a country that is: (i) outside of the European Economic Area; and (ii) not the subject of a formal decision by the European Commission, under Article 45 (1) of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, stating that that country ensures an adequate level of protection for personal Data.
2. Collection of information
Although we do not collect the data directly, we do have access to it from your profile, so we provide you with the following information: a) Contractual relationship: Applied when you buy one of our products or hire any of our services. b) Legitimate interest: To attend enquiries and complaints asked, and to manage debts. c) Your consent: If you are user of our website, by clicking in the checkbox of the contact form, you authorize us to send communications to answer your questions. Our policy is not to make profiles about our users. We do not share your personal data with anyone, except with public or private entities which we are forced to do so according to law. As an example, Tributary Law oblige to share with Tributary Agency some information about economic operations that exceed certain quantity. Beside of the examples explained, if we need to share your personal information with other entities, we will ask you previously, using transparent options that let you decide about it.
3. Cookies and logs etc.
- Own Cookies: Cookies sent to the user’s electronic device from a device or domain manage by the word processor and where the service asked by the user is given.
- Third Party Cookies: Cookies sent to the user’s electronic device from a device or domain which are not managed by the word processor, but by other entity which treat data. Types of cookies according to the active remaining time
- Session cookies: Cookie’s design to collect and keep data while the user access to a website.
- Permanent Cookies: Cookies in which data keep stored in the device and can be accessed and treated during a period stablished by the responsible of the cookie. May vary from minutes to years. Types of cookies according to their purpose
- Technical Cookies: Those which allow the user the navigation through a website, platform or application and the use of different options or services contained in it, for instance, controlling the traffic and data communication, identify the session, access to restricted areas, remind elements of an order, complete the process of a purchase, use security elements through navigation or share content in social media.
- Personalization Cookies: Those which allow the user to access the service with some predefined characteristics, such as language, type of navigator, regional configuration, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: Those which allow the responsible of them, the track and analysis of the user’s behavior, linked to the website. The information collected with this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, applications or platforms, just like for development of user’s profile, with the purpose of improve the service according to the results. About the treatment of data collected by these cookies, is unlikely that represent a risk for the privacy of the users, as long as the cookies treat data with a strictly statical purpose, provide information about its use and include a possibility to reject it.
- Advertising Cookies: Those which allow to manage advertising spaces that the word processor has included in the website, based on criteria such as published content or frequency of the advertisings.
- Behavioral Advertising Cookies: Those which allow to manage advertising spaces that the word processor has included in the website. These cookies store information about the user’s behavior, obtained through continuous observation of their navigation habits, what allow to develop a specific profile to show advertise according to their preferences and habits. Nowadays, most browsers are configured to block the installation of third-party cookies and advertising cookies. User can increase the origin restrictions. If you are interested in admitting these cookies, you could set your browser in that way. The acceptance of the user, by clicking the ACCEPT button showed in the initial information about cookies, implies that you are expressly consenting to the responsible for their use. You can revoke it any time, requesting it at RACCOON GAME STUDIO SL. Logfiles. Log files are files that log actions that have occurred on a website, app or platform. RACCOON GAME STUDIO SL may collect data in the form of log files and may use such log files to gather statistics about End Users user habits and to assess overall Game activity, including how many “hits”; a particular web page etc. is getting and other navigational data. These entries are generated anonymously, and enable RACCOON GAME STUDIO SL and/or platforms to track interest in specific promotions, features, troubleshoot technical concerns, and provide End Users with content that may be of interest to them. Log files are used internally only, and are not associated with any particular user, computer, or browser. Web beacons. The Game may use a variety of technical methods for tracking purposes, including “Web beacons” etc. Web beacons are small pieces of data that are embedded in images on the pages of the Game. We may also use these technical methods to analyze the traffic patterns in the Game such as the frequency with which End Users accesses various parts of the Game etc. These technical methods may involve the transmission of information either directly to us or to another party authorized by us to collect information on our behalf. The information from use of these technical methods may be collected in a form that is personally identifiable.
4. Use of information – Purpose and legal basis
User ID & User profile: Id user will be store in offline leaderboard for app implementation. So users will be stored in public online global leaderboard. In-app purchases: The purpose of these add-ons is to provide aesthetic accessories, both key rings for weapons and new weapons. This will provide a way to our target audience to show their support for the development with their purchase. Deep linking: App deep linking allows you to launch users directly into an app event or gameplay mode. So this will be used for In-App purchases or Events. Friends: Friend access will be used to notify users when one of their friends exceeds their score in the game. Challenges: Challenges will be used to notify users where they will try to beat customized competitions applied to their current leaderboard. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, of personal data’s accuracy, validity and authenticity, and they compromise to keep it updated. The user accepts to provide complete and correct information in the contact questionnaire. In case of children under thirteen years, it is required the consent of their parents or guardians for the treatment of their personal data. In any case won’t be collected from the minors’ aspects such as professional and economic situation, or privacy of other members of their family, without the proper consent. If you are under thirteen and you have accessed this website without warning your parents, you must not register as user. In this website the user’s personal data are carefully respected. As user, you must know that your rights are guaranteed. a) Contractual relationship: Applied when you buy one of our products or hire any of our services. b) Legitimate interest: To attend enquiries and complaints asked, and to manage debts. c) Your consent: If you are user of our website, by clicking in the checkbox of the contact form, you authorize us to send communications to answer your questions.
5. Storage of Personal data
We will only keep your data for as long as necessary, according to the purposes for what they were collected. To determine so, we examine the risks implied, just as our contractual duties, internal and our legitimate business interest, described in the Legal Notice and the Cookies Policy. In this way, RACCOON GAME STUDIO SL will keep your personal data once the relationship with you is over, properly blocked during the prescription period that may derive from the relationship with you. Once blocked, your data will be inaccessible for RACCOON GAME STUDIO SL, and will not be treated, except for communications to Public Administrations, Judges and Courts, to attend hypotheticals responsibilities derive from the treatments, just like for exercise and defense of complaints before Spanish Agency of Data Protection.
6. Information we share with third parties
7. Payment information
RACCOON GAME STUDIO SL informs that there is no intervention on its part in the payments made.
We use all our efforts to maintain the confidentiality of personal data treated in our systems. We maintain strict security levels to protect it against leaks and non-authorized access or treatments. However, we can’t take responsibility for the use that you do in our website. Personal data provided by the users could be stored in databases, computerized or not, which ownership belong exclusively to RACCOON GAME STUDIO SL taking over all technical, organizational and security measures that guarantee confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information, according to all current regulations about personal data protection.
9. International Data Transfers
We may transfer and share your information to third parties (including service providers operating on our behalf) which may be located in countries outside the European Union (“EU”) and/or the European Economic Area (“EEA”) which may not have the same level of data protection laws as those in the country where you are located. Where your data is sent to a country outside the EU/EEA that is not subject to an adequacy decision by the EU Commission, the transfers will only occur based on the following safeguards: i) If the entity is certified to comply with the principles for data protection under the US-EU Privacy Shield Framework ("Privacy Shield") (see Privacy Shield at www.privacyshield.gov), or ii) If we have entered into EU Commission approved standard contractual clauses with the entity, which is deemed to offer sufficient safeguards with respect to the protection of the privacy and fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals.
10. Your Choices and Controls
We inform you that you could exercise the following rights: a) Right of access to your personal data, to know which ones are being treated and the treatment operations taking place with them; b) Right of erasure (“right to be forgotten”) of your personal data, when possible (for instance, as required by law); c) Right to restriction of processing about the treatment of your personal data when the accuracy, legality or need of the personal data treatment become uncertain. We could keep it for exercise or defense of complaints. d) Right to object the treatment of your personal data, when the legality of it is legitimate interest. RACCOON GAME STUDIO SL will stop treating your data, unless it is necessary to defense of complaints. e) Right to data portability, when the legal base of the treatment would be contractual relationship or your consent. f) Right to revoke the consent given to RACCOON GAME STUDIO SL To exercise your rights, you can do it for free, any time, contacting us at the following address: C/ Maestro Granados, 8 Bajo, 46901 Torrent Valencia, attaching a copy of your personal ID.
Any claim that the USER considers appropriate will be dealt with as soon as possible, and can be made at the following contact addresses: Postal: RACCOON GAME STUDIO SL, C/ Maestro Granados, 8 Bajo, 46901 Torrent, Valencia Phone: 622849057 Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org We have complaint forms (official model) available to consumers and users, which you can request at any time by contacting us.
Pursuant to Art. 14.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013, the European Commission provides a free access platform for online dispute resolution between the USER and the PROVIDER, without recourse to the courts of law, through the intervention of a third party, called the Dispute Resolution Body, which acts as an intermediary between the two. This body is neutral and will dialogue with both parties to reach an agreement, and may finally suggest and/or impose a solution to the conflict. Link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
13. Class action waiver
You agree that any and all claims must be made in your individual capacity, and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class or representative proceeding.
15. Governing law
This legal notice will be interpreted and regulated by the Spanish legislation. RACCOON GAME STUDIO SL and the users accept to resolve controversies that may occur derive of the use and access to the website, in the Courts and Tribunals of user’s home. If the user has its home outside Spain, RACCOON GAME STUDIO SL and the user will resolve the controversies in the Courts and Tribunals of Valencia.
RACCOON GAME STUDIO SL reserves the right to modify the present policy to adapt it to the legal updates. To guarantee the data protection regulations, RACCOON GAME STUDIO SL has received the counsel and advice of ClickDatos.
Adress: RACCOON GAME STUDIO SL, C/ Maestro Granados, 8 Bajo, 46901 Torrent, Valencia